Monday, September 15, 2008

THE SEARCH FOR INDIA'S WELL-HIDDEN NUKES

I believe that the collapse of the artificial state of India is inevitable. India, however, is a nuclear power. So who will inherit the nukes? The collapse of the Soviet Union has taught us that the nukes belong to the region where they are physically present.


I have been giving this idea of where India's nukes might be a lot of thought. I believe I have come up with an answer, using logic and my personal experience.


My husband has a habit of putting things from around the house in some very strange places which I have trouble finding. So over the last 20 years, I have developed a method for finding things that works pretty well.


For example, if my little electric chopper, which belongs on the third shelf beside the kitchen table isn't there, I think.








"Where would he put it?" It's not something he would use, so he must have moved it to get to something else. The details of my reasoning would be boring, but finally, I found it behind the oatmeal on the fourth shelf. Over my head, of course.


Back to India.



I must think like a brahmin ruler of India, a lover of Bharat Mata (BM).

Nothing could be more screwed than having nuclear weapons stored in you. And who are most screwed in India. Having studied The Laws of Manu when I was a teenager, I conclude that would have to be an Untouchable Woman - by whatever is the current terminology - Harijan, Dalit, whatever. I think the closest American equivalent would be N-Word C*nt. (I have been told that the C-Word is etymologically related to the Indian Heroine (?), Kunti.)






An actual Untouchable Woman would be too small to hold all those nukes, so I think of a symbolic one. I think of Bharat Mata herself, totally disgraced, humiliated, dirty. And the perfect picture comes to mind. Actually, this is a perfectly lovely picture, but play along with me, please.

Now, if she is to be screwed, where does one screw a woman? Exactly!





Next we get a map of India:


Place the two side-by-side.




OK, somewhere in northern Karnataka.





Now to find a detail map of northern Karnataka





Move into the Koppal District .It appears to be just outside of Kushtagi.




On the farm of Ashok Naidu





Inside his barn.



FOUND THEM!


Now, the next logical question is, why am I looking for India's nuclear weapons?

No comments: